Hello and Welcome! Kindly, use this form to book online for in-person clinic appointments for consultation in our Antahkarana clinics. Alternatively you can call us at +91-88844 54480
Appointments that are booked here will be given priority over walk-in consultations
Use the Drop Down menus for the appropriate clinics, doctors/clinicians and the kinds of consultations.
- Firstly, psychiatrists assess all of your mental and physical symptoms. In addition, we also make diagnoses and work with you. Thus, this is for developing a management plan for your treatment and recovery.
- But, psychiatric physicians provide psychological treatments. Thus, as doctors are trained more in learning about and prescribing medications.
As part of their work, a psychiatrist can:
- also, provide urgent care for a sudden mental illness
- however, help you to manage a long-term mental health condition
- also, provide advice about lifestyle changes
- nevertheless, work with you individually, or with you and your partner, family or carers
- further, provide second opinions and advice to other doctors and health professionals
- refer you to other health professionals
- admit you to hospital if required.
All Kinds of payments Accepted, So Book Clinic Appointments Now
Nevertheless, you can learn more on our blog
The majority of consumers and providers of health care were in favor of introducing appointments. This is despite their satisfaction with the existing walk-in system. However, respondents saw many advantages in the appointment system in our clinics. They included time saving, reduction of crowds in the clinics and guarantee of a time slot. The main perceived disadvantage was the limitation of accessibility to patients especially with acute conditions. However, Acute conditions are not common in psychiatric practice. The main organizational advantages and disadvantages perceived by providers of care. They were related to follow-ups of chronic patients, no shows and late arrivals. In reality, the majority of the patients preferred appointments in the afternoon. In addition to the possibility of obtaining an appointment over the telephone. We certainly encourage you to contact us by email, phone so that we can revert back to you.