Hello and Welcome! Book your clinic appointments online here.
Kindly use this form to book clinic appointments online for in-person clinic appointments. For consultation in our Antahkarana clinics. For a detailed list of services offered, kindly click here.
Alternatively, you can call us at +91-8884976550
Clinic appointments that are booked here will be given priority over walk-in consultations.
Now that you have booked your clinic appointment it is time for some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
What does a psychiatrist do? (While you are thinking about booking an online appointment)
- Firstly, psychiatrists assess all of your mental and physical symptoms. In addition, we also make diagnoses and work with you. Thus, this is for developing a management plan for your treatment and recovery.
- But, psychiatric physicians provide psychological treatments thus, as doctors are trained more in learning about and prescribing medications.
As part of their work, a psychiatrist can:
- also, provide urgent care for a sudden mental illness
- however, help you to manage a long-term mental health condition
- also, provide advice about lifestyle changes
- nevertheless, work with you individually or with you and your partner, family, or carers
- further, provide second opinions and advice to other doctors and health professionals
- refer you to other health professionals
- admit you to a hospital if required.
All Kinds of payments Accepted, So Book Clinic Appointments Now
The majority of consumers and providers of health care were in favor of introducing appointments. This is despite their satisfaction with the existing walk-in system. However, respondents saw many advantages in the appointment system in our clinics. They included time saving, reduction of crowds in the clinics and guarantee of a time slot. The main perceived disadvantage was the limitation of accessibility to patients especially with acute conditions. However, Acute conditions are not common in psychiatric practice. The main organizational advantages and disadvantages perceived by providers of care. They were related to follow-ups of chronic patients, no shows and late arrivals. In reality, the majority of the patients preferred appointments in the afternoon. In addition to the possibility of obtaining an appointment over the telephone. We certainly encourage you to contact us by email, phone so that we can revert back to you.