REFUND and RETURNS POLICY (INCLUDING CANCELLATION of SERVICES)
We ensure that you have a hassle-free experience at MINDSS NEUROLINKS – Antahkarana Clinic. This is especially with regards to cancellation and refunds. This section is a part of frequently asked questions. This is where you can confidently make purchases of our services and medications. In fact, if the patient chooses to buy medications elsewhere, they can feel free to do so. We will accommodate that request. Most of the services offered under our banner are medical services related to mental health and/or substance abuse in nature. Thus, we do not refund any services bought through the website. However, certain refund and returns policy or policies apply. These may differ or vary from promotion to promotion and also service to service. Therefore, please read all refund and cancellation-related policies to the product (usually medications and supplements) or service before purchasing online.
- All services offered by Antahkarana Clinic and its venture MINDSS NEUROLINKS(TM) are offered on a fixed/flat fee basis. They are not subject to any deductions or negotiations, or refunds. One can find services offered and their respective fees on this webpage. We encourage you to make any service cancellations at least one week before the appointment. We process refunds for such actions.
- For all services, one can make payments in advance or during the outpatient visit. One can make payments through credit card, debit card, Rupay card, or e-banking. We do not give refunds for service cancellations.
- Using a payment gateway that is available (and secure). Various UPI (Unified Payments Interface) developed by the National Payments Corporation of INDIA (NPCI). Google Pay, Phone Pe, PayTM, etc., can be used.
- Antahkarana Clinic will not share any information collected, especially with any third parties. This is unless required by law, regulations, or court order.
Please note the following for Refund and Returns Policy & Cancellation of Services:
- We do not accept opened or otherwise damaged products (mostly medications and nutraceuticals). We prevent excessive returns of opened products. There is no other way to use these products. Customers can order as many different packages, as per their prescription, as they wish. However, we only allow one return order for any particular product per customer.
- If the customer does not receive communication due to an incomplete address given by them, MINDSS NEUROLINKS – Antahkarana Clinic shall not be responsible.
- We do not consider cancellations and refunds for any Medication/Service package booked during a promotional event.
- We will block Customers requesting serial or repeated refunds from making further purchases.
- For claiming a refund AND returns, the Customer should necessarily have the valid invoice of the investigations & ID documents of the customer who is seeking a refund to get a refund.
If you have any questions about refund or cancellation, please contact our customer care desk at +91-(8192)-295720 before purchase.
Our refund and returns policy last 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.