Welcome to Mental Health and Wellness!
Firstly, our community’s mental health is of utmost importance to our team at MINDSS NEUROLINKS. Truly, Antahkarana Clinic, Davanagere, and its various ventures are rated as the best and most trusted mental health and wellness services, as well as, de-addiction specialists in and around Davangere, Karnataka, INDIA. Nonetheless, our doctors are among the most highly knowledgeable and skilled available. Besides, they are the most trusted and highly experienced in all types of contemporary medicinal therapies and psychological treatments. Hence, you are at the right place.
In brief, Yes, you have finally arrived.
Welcome to Mental Health and Wellness
Our community’s emotional health is of the utmost importance to our team.
First and foremost, at MINDSS NEUROLINKS – An Antahkarana Clinic venture it is our experience coupled with genuine concern for our patients. Similarly, this includes, their caregivers also – that begets the best results for the entire family. In addition, our staff is dedicated to your gradual recovery, comfort and prompt attention to detail.
Understandably, we are rated as the best and most trusted mental health and de-addiction specialists. Thus, this is especially so in and around Davangere area in Karnataka, INDIA. However, due to our online consultations, we have reached far and wide across various parts of the country. Nonetheless, our doctors are among the best available and are most trusted and experienced in all types of medicinal and psychological treatments
Therefore, we are very confident that our doctors’ unique experiences will absolutely be an asset to YOUR overall health. Welcome to Mental Wellness.
~ Team MINDSS NEUROLINKS
Conditions that we treat:
- Mental Disorders for counseling
- Behavioral Disturbances
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Autism and Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Genetic Syndromes in children and resulting Behavioral Issues with Treatments
- Bullying (Ragging or Hazing) at school or other settings
- Outpatient Services (including counseling and medication assistance)
- Cardiac Rehabilitation (depression, anxiety, panic and other related disorders counseling)
- Unresolved Grief and Bereavement
- Psychotherapy and Counseling for individuals, family, couples
- Children with Hyperactivity and concentration problems or memory problems
- Prescribed Psychiatric Medication i.e. Psychopharmacy
Other Psychiatric Services:
- After Mental Illness indicated by loss of baseline functionality. It could be either at work (loss) or at school (poor academic performance)
- During Psychiatric Emergencies like Acting out OR Posession syndromes OR Anger Outbursts
- Risk Assessment in Mental Health Crisis Situations
- History & Physical Examination in the context of mental health issues
- Diagnostic Studies and Psychometric Evaluation, if necessary
- Consultation and Counseling regarding Diagnosis and further Management
- Developmental Disabilities
- Likewise, Pain Medicine, after a thorough evaluation and review of previous treatments
- Clinical Neurosciences
- Finally, Primary Mental Health Care
Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry (in collaboration with other primary care physicians/specialists):
- Neurology and Neuropsychiatric sequalae of core neurologic conditions.
- Outpatient Psychiatry – is our main fous
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Emergency Psychiatry with referrals to the hospitals of your choice for admissions in Acute Crisis
- Alcohol misuse and abuse including Illicit Substance Abuse like ganja, apheem, cigarettes or tobacco, etc,.
- At times, Community Psychiatry including home visits if deemed necessary
- Health Law & Ethics
- Often, HR Management and office related problems
- Health Information Technology including online consultations
- Importantly, Preventive Mental health & Social Medicine
- Finally, Community Medicine and behavioral health issues
- General Health
- Illness Prevention & Wellness Promotion
- Mental Health & Wellness
- Work/School/Travel/Exams Counseling
- School Consultations when requested
- Home Visits for Neuropsychiatric checks
- Administration of Neuropsychiatric Psychometric testing
Serious Mental Illnesses (SMI) Treatment:
- Firstly, Chronic Disease Management
- Secondly, Schizophrenia & chronic mental illness care
- Thirdly, Family & Couples’ Counseling
- Fourthly, Prolonged Depression & Anxiety Disorders
- Fifthly, Problems with studies – memory & concentration
- Finally and most importantly, Sexual problems – Erection problems, loss of strength, early ejaculation or decreased sexual pleasure in Men and similar problems in women
Whereas, some mental health and psychiatric conditions are best treated with medications, others need both medications as well as counseling. Therefore, our highly experienced and qualified psychiatrists will work with you to find the medication that works best. Moreover, they will also work with you to help you manage any medication side effects as well as your lifestyle goals. Hence, this process is called medication management and review with regular follow up appointments.
Thus, if you or your child needs medication, we offer medication management for patients who visit our clinic locations in Davanagere. Also, outreach online via various platforms like lybrate, etc., as well as for patients staying in other inpatient hospitals. Finally, if you have any questions you are most welcome to contact us.
Mental Health Services for Children & Teens
However, when it comes to receiving treatment for mental health conditions, children and teens have unique needs. Nevertheless, our staff includes highly experienced, trusted and qualified psychiatrists and doctors who specialize in psychiatry and child / adolescent psychiatry.
Furthermore, our specialists can help you determine the best therapy and treatment for your child by using:
- Firstly, psychiatric and psychometric evaluation (subjective and objective)
- Secondly, diagnosis as is relevant to treatment or management approaches
- Thirdly, counseling regarding diagnosis and management
- Finally, medication management (helping you find the best medications for your child, if needed)
A very hearty WELCOME!
Contact Us at the Address Below
Available: Mon to Sat – 9 AM to 8 PM and Sundays – BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Consult Online by Clicking Below:
Phone: +91 – 888 445 4480
Firstly, Mental Health
Nevertheless, we are well-known for our quality emotional healthcare consultations. Thus, this includes de-addiction from alcohol and other illicit substances of abuse.
Secondly, Wellness Checkup
Therefore, at Mindss Neurolinks clinics, we provide both basic and advanced mental health care services. Also, we counsel patients and caregivers regarding prevention and self-help skills.
Finally, Crisis and Support
However, we treat Psychiatric Emergencies on an outpatient basis ONLY. Nonetheless, if deemed necessary and required, we will admit to a private facility of your choice in Your City.