Mental Health and Wellness
ಅಂತಃಕರಣ ಕ್ಲಿನಿಕ್ – ಮೈಂಡ್ಸ್ ನ್ಯೂರೊಲಿಂಕ್ಸ್
Firstly, at MINDSS NEUROLINKS – An Antahkarana Clinic venture, it is our experience coupled with genuine concern for our patients that we have as our mission. Similarly, this includes their caregivers also. Therefore, that begets the best results for the entire family. In addition, our staff is dedicated to your gradual recovery, comfort, and prompt attention to detail. Welcome Mental Health and Wellness is right here.
Therefore, we are rated as the best and most trusted mental health, wellness, and de-addiction specialists. Thus, this is especially so in and around the Davangere area in Karnataka, INDIA. However, due to our online consultations, we have reached far and wide across various parts of our country. In addition, you can book an offline consultation here.
However, we certainly give priority to online booking over walk-ins to the Clinics. Moreover, our doctors are among the best available clinicians in mental health. Also, they are most trusted and experienced in all types of medicinal and psychological treatments. Therefore, we again welcome you to the home of Mental Health and Wellness.
Therefore, we are very confident that our doctors’ unique experiences will absolutely be an asset to YOUR overall health.
Welcome Home. Welcome to Mental Health and Wellness.
~ Team MINDSS NEUROLINKS[
Mental Health Conditions that we treat:
- Firstly, Mental Health and Wellness problems for counseling and medication therapy for adolescents, adults, and geriatric age groups
- Secondly, Behavioral Disturbances
- Also, children with ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Similarly, Autism and Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Also, Genetic Syndromes in children and resulting Behavioral Issues with Treatments
- Finally, Bullying (Ragging or Hazing) at school or other settings
- Moreover, our Outpatient Services (including counseling and medication assistance)
- For instance, Unresolved Grief and Bereavement
- After that, Psychotherapy and Counseling for individuals, family, and couples
- Also, Children with Hyperactivity and concentration problems or memory problems
- Ultimately, Prescribed Psychiatric Medication i.e. Psycho-pharmacy
A welcome to our Other Mental Health and Wellness Services:
- Usually, other Mental Illnesses indicated by loss of baseline functionality. It could be either at work (loss) or at school (poor academic performance)
- Also, during Psychiatric Emergencies like Acting out OR Possession syndromes OR Anger Outbursts
- Similarly, Risk Assessment in Mental Health Crisis Situations
- Importantly, History & Physical Examination in the context of mental health issues
- Diagnostic Studies and Psychometric Evaluation, if necessary
- Consultation and Counseling regarding Diagnosis and further Management
- Developmental Disabilities
- Likewise, Pain Medicine, after a thorough evaluation and review of previous treatments
- Clinical Neurosciences
- Finally, Primary Mental Health Care
Consultation-Liaison in Health and Wellness (in collaboration with other primary care physicians/specialists):
- Neurology and Neuropsychiatric sequelae of core neurologic conditions.
- Outpatient Psychiatry – is our main focus
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Emergency Psychiatry with referrals to the hospitals of your choice for admissions in Acute Crisis
- Alcohol misuse and abuse including Illicit Substance Abuse like ganja, apheem, cigarettes or tobacco, etc.
- At times, Community Psychiatry including home visits if deemed necessary
- Health Law & Ethics
- Often, HR Management and office related problems
- Health Information Technology including online consultations
- Importantly, Preventive Mental health & Social Medicine
- Finally, Community Medicine and behavioral health issues
Call Now +91-888 445 4480 and let us help you better!
YOU MAY BOOK YOUR Offline OR In-Person APPOINTMENT HERE
Hello! Kindly, use this tool to book online appointments for a consultation in our Antahkarana clinics.
Use the Drop-Down menus for the appropriate clinics, doctors/clinicians, and the kinds of consultations.
- Psychiatrists assess all of your mental health and physical symptoms. In addition, we also make diagnoses and provide treatment for recovery and wellness. And work with you individually. This is for developing a management plan for your treatment and recovery.
- Psychiatric physicians or mental health providers provide psychological treatment. However, our major area is that we are into prescribing medications.
As part of their work, a mental health professional – called a psychiatrist can:
- Firstly, we provide urgent mental health care for sudden mental health problems and illnesses
- Also, help you to manage a long-term mental health condition
- Also, provide advice about lifestyle changes
- Nevertheless, work with you individually, or with you and your partner, family or care-givers
- Further, provide second opinions and advice to other doctors and health professionals
- In some cases, we refer you to other health professionals
- Lastly, we may have to admit you to the hospital if required.
All Kinds of payments Accepted
Nevertheless, you can learn more on our blog
Firstly, the majority of consumers and providers of mental health care were in favor of introducing appointments. However, despite their satisfaction with the existing walk-in system, respondents saw many advantages in the appointment system in our clinics. Hence, they included time-saving, reduction of crowds in the clinics and a guarantee of a time slot. In conclusion, the main perceived disadvantage was the limitation of accessibility to patients especially with acute conditions.
However, Acute conditions and emergencies are not common in psychiatric practice. Hence, the main organizational advantages and disadvantages were perceived by providers of care. Nonetheless, they were related to follow-ups of chronic patients, no-shows, and late arrivals. In reality, the majority of the patients preferred appointments in the afternoon and the possibility of obtaining an appointment over the telephone. However, we certainly encourage you to contact us by email, over the phone, or by sending us a message through the website so that we can revert back to you.