Welcome Home to Mental Health
ಅಂತಃಕರಣ ಕ್ಲಿನಿಕ್ – ಮೈಂಡ್ಸ್ ನ್ಯೂರೊಲಿಂಕ್ಸ್
Welcome Home to Mental Health and Wellness.
Firstly, at MINDSS NEUROLINKS – An Antahkarana Clinic venture, our experience is coupled with genuine concern for our patients as our mission. Welcome, Home to Mental Health and Wellness. Similarly, this includes their caregivers also. Therefore, that begets the best results for the entire family. In addition, our staff is dedicated to your gradual recovery, comfort, and prompt attention to detail. So, welcome to Mental Health and Wellness, which are right here.
Therefore, we are rated as the best and most trusted mental health, wellness, and de-addiction specialists. Thus, this is especially so in and around the Davangere area in Karnataka, INDIA. However, our online consultations have reached far and wide across various parts of our country. In addition, you can book an offline consultation here.
However, we prioritize online booking over walk-ins to the Clinics. Moreover, our doctors are among the best available clinicians in mental health. Also, they are most trusted and experienced in medicinal and psychological treatments. Therefore, we again welcome you home to Mental Health and Wellness.
Therefore, we are confident that our doctors’ unique experiences will be an asset to YOUR overall health.
Welcome, Home. Welcome to Mental Health and Wellness.
~ Team MINDSS NEUROLINKS[
Mental Health and Wellness Conditions that we treat:
- Firstly, Mental Health and Wellness problems for counseling and medication therapy for adolescents, adults, and older people.
- Secondly, Behavioral Disturbances
- Also, children with ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Similarly, Autism and Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Also, Genetic Syndromes in children and resulting Behavioral Issues with Treatments.
- Finally, Bullying (Ragging or Hazing) at school or in other settings
- Moreover, our Outpatient Services (including counseling and medication assistance)
- For instance, Unresolved Grief and Bereavement.
- After that, Psychotherapy and Counseling for individuals, families, and couples.
- Also, Children with Hyperactivity and concentration problems or memory problems.
- Ultimately, Prescribed Psychiatric Medication, i.e., Psycho-pharmacy
Welcome, Home to our Other Mental Health and Wellness Services:
- Usually, other Mental Illnesses are indicated by loss of baseline functionality. It could be either at work (loss) or school (poor academic performance)
- Also, during Psychiatric Emergencies like Acting out Possession syndromes OR Anger Outbursts.
- Similarly, Risk Assessment in Mental Health Crisis Situations
- Importantly, History & Physical Examination in the context of mental health issues
- Diagnostic Studies and Psychometric Evaluation, if necessary
- Consultation and Counseling regarding Diagnosis and further Management
- Developmental Disabilities
- Likewise, in Pain Medicine, after a thorough evaluation and review of previous treatments.
- Clinical Neurosciences
- Finally, Primary Mental Health Care
Consultation-Liaison in Health and Wellness (in collaboration with other primary care physicians/specialists):
- Neurology and Neuropsychiatric sequelae of core neurologic conditions.
- Outpatient Psychiatry – is our main focus.
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Emergency Psychiatry with referrals to the hospitals of your choice for admissions in Acute Crisis
- Management of habit-forming substances and beverages.
- At times, Community Psychiatry includes home visits if deemed necessary
- Health Law & Ethics
- Often, HR Management and office-related problems
- Health Information Technology, including online consultations
- Importantly, Preventive Mental health & Social Medicine
- Finally, Community Medicine and behavioral health issues
YOU MAY BOOK YOUR Offline APPOINTMENT
- Psychiatrists assess all of your mental health and physical symptoms. In addition, we also make diagnoses and provide treatment for recovery and wellness. And work with you individually. This is for developing a management plan for your treatment and recovery.
- Psychiatric physicians or mental health providers provide psychological treatment. However, our primary area is that we are into prescribing medications.
As part of their work, a mental health professional – called a psychiatrist can:
- Firstly, we provide urgent mental health care for sudden mental health problems and illnesses
- Also, help you to manage a long-term mental health condition
- Also, advise on lifestyle changes
- Nevertheless, work with you individually or with you and your partner, family, or caregivers.
- Further, provide second opinions and advice to other doctors and health professionals.
- In some cases, we refer you to other health professionals
- Lastly, we may have to admit you to the hospital if required.
How can you reach us (Feel welcome at Mental Health and Wellness)
Firstly, the majority of consumers and providers of mental health care were in favor of introducing appointments. However, despite their satisfaction with the existing walk-in system, respondents saw many advantages in the appointment system in our clinics. Hence, they included time-saving, reducing clinic crowds, and guaranteeing a time slot. In conclusion, the main perceived disadvantage was the limitation of accessibility to patients, especially with acute conditions.
However, acute conditions and emergencies are not common in psychiatric practice. Hence, the main organizational advantages and disadvantages were perceived by care providers. Nonetheless, they were related to follow-ups of chronic patients, no-shows, and late arrivals.
In reality, most patients preferred appointments in the afternoon and could obtain an appointment over the telephone. However, we certainly encourage you to contact us by email, over the phone, or by sending us a message through the website so we can revert to you. Clinic Appointments are booked by clicking the link here.