Welcome to Mental Wellness. Our community’s emotional health is of utmost importance to our team. Importantly, Antahkarana Clinic and its various ventures are rated as the best and most trusted mental health and de-addiction specialists in and around Davangere. Therefore, our doctors are among highly knowledgeable and skilled ones available. In addition, they are the most trusted and highly experienced in all types of contemporary medicinal and psychological treatments. Hence, you are at the right place.
Yes, you have finally arrived.
Welcome to Mental Wellness
Our community’s emotional health is of the utmost importance to our team.
At MINDSS NEUROLINKS – An Antahkarana Clinic venture it is our experience coupled with genuine concern for our patients as well as their caregivers that begets the best results. In additional, all our staff are dedicated to your gradual recovery, comfort and prompt attention to detail as well.
Understandably, we are rated as the best and most trusted mental health and de-addiction specialists. This is especially so in and around Davangere area in Karnataka, INDIA. However, due to our online consultations, we have reached far and wide across various parts of the country. Our doctors are among the best available and are most trusted and experienced in all types of medicinal and psychological treatments
We are very confident that our doctors’ unique experiences will absolutely be an asset to your overall health. Welcome to Mental Wellness.
~ Team MINDSS NEUROLINKS
Conditions that we treat:
- Mental Disorders for counseling
- Behavioral Disturbances
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Genetic Syndromes in children and resulting behavioral issues
- Bullying (Ragging or Hazing) at school or other settings
- Outpatient Services (including counseling and medication assistance)
- Cardiac Rehabilitation (depression, anxiety, panic and other related disorders counseling)
- Unresolved Grief and Bereavement
- Psychotherapy and Counseling for individuals, family, couples
- Children with Hyperactivity and concentration problems or memory problems
- Prescribed Psychiatric Medication i.e. Psychopharmacy
Other Psychiatric Services:
- Mental Illness
- Psychiatric Emergencies
- Risk Assessment in Mental Health Crisis Situations
- History & Physical Examination in the context of mental health issues
- Diagnostic Studies
- Developmental Disabilities
- Pain Medicine
- Clinical Neuroscience
- Primary Mental Health Care
Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry (in collaboration with other primary care physicians/specialists):
- Outpatient Psychiatry
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Emergency Psychiatry
- Alcohol misuse and abuse including Illicit Substance Abuse
- Community Psychiatry including home visits
- Health Law & Ethics
- HR Management and office related problems
- Health Information Technology including online consultations
- Preventive Mental health & Social Medicine
- Community Medicine and behavioral health issues
- General Health
- Prevention & Wellness
- Mental Health & Wellness
- School Consultations
- Home Visits for Neuropsychiatric checks
- Administration of Neuropsychiatric testing
Serious Mental Illnesses (SMIs) Treatment:
- Chronic Disease Management
- Schizophrenia & chronic mental illness care
- Family & Couples’ Counseling
- Depression & Anxiety Disorders
- Problems with studies – memory & concentration
- Sexual problems – ED or decreased sexual pleasure
Some mental health and psychiatric conditions are best treated with medication. When this is the case, our highly experienced and qualified psychiatrists will work with you to find the medication that works best. They’ll also work with you to help you manage any medication side effects as well as your lifestyle goals. This process is called medication management.
If you or your child need medication, we offer medication management for patients who visit our clinic locations in Davanagere and outreach online via various platforms like lybrate, etc., as well as for patients staying in other inpatient hospitals.
Mental Health Services for Children & Teens
When it comes to receiving treatment for mental health conditions, children and teens have unique needs. Our staff includes highly experienced, trusted and qualified psychiatrists and doctors who specialize in psychiatry and child and adolescent psychiatry.
Our specialists can help you determine the best therapy and treatment for your child by using:
- psychiatric evaluation
- medication management (helping you find the best medications for your child, if needed)
A very hearty WELCOME!
Contact Us at the Address Below
Available: Mon to Sat – 9 AM to 8 PM and Sundays – BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Consult Online by Clicking Below:
Location below is Temporarily Closed due to COVID-19
Phone: +91 – 888 445 4480
We are well-known for our quality emotional healthcare consultations. This includes de-addiction from alcohol and other illicit substances of abuse.
At Mindss Neurolinks clinics, we provide both basic and advanced mental health care services. We counsel patients and caregivers regarding prevention and self-help skills.
Crisis and Support
We treat Psychiatric Emergencies on an outpatient basis ONLY. If deemed necessary and required, we will admit to a private facility of your choice in Your City.